Message from our President, Roger Puerto
As we begin 2018, I look forward to having a productive year.
These are the key points that I present to you to jointly work to accomplish them:
– Continue to grow our membership and expand it to attract non-engineering
– Collect membership fees from all current members and future members.
– Continue to work on improving our website to serve our members and those.
seeking information about our profession and career opportunities.
– Create a Cuba data repository in our website.
Provide added value to our members.
– Continue our breakfast series focusing on current needs.
– Continue to evolve the Cuba Infrastructure Scholarship Competition.
– Grow our participation in the Engineering Gala, including selling additional sponsorships.
It is an honor to serve as your president and to earn your support.
Rogelio (Roger) Puerto
President, Association of Cuban American Engineers