Nominate the 2021 Engineer of the Year
The ACAE is now accepting nominations for the 2021 Engineer of the Year.
Submissions will close on August 6th.
- Hispanic heritage, preferably Cuban or Cuban descent
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in Engineering
- Graduate degree and/or Professional Engineer license preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the Engineering Field
- Organization leader with responsibility for a work function or department
- Contributions to the community
- Contributions to the engineering profession
- High ethics and personal integrity